Upcoming events for the Genesis Walk Museum:
- August 2-6, 2023 - Ozaukee County Fair - ozaukeecountyfair.com
- July 25-30, 2023 - Washington County Fair - wcfairpark.com
- July 19-23, 2023 - Waukesha County Fair - waukeshacountyfair.com
- May 18, 2023 (Evening) - Kettle Moraine Community Church
- May 11, 2023 (Morning) - Beaver Dam Homeschool Co-op
- March 30-31, 2023 - Christian Home Educators of Wisconsin 2023 Conference - homewi.school
- Sunday, October 30, 2022 - Mercy Seat Church in Milwaukee, WI
- Sunday, October 23, 2022 - Life Church in Mount Horeb, WI - LifeChurchMH.com
- Saturday, October 22, 2022 - Deeply Rooted Conference in West Bend, WI - bendcitychurch.org
- Sunday, October 9, 2022 - Lakeside Baptist Church in Bayside, WI
- September 23-24, 2022 - Bowman Park in Wisconsin Dells, WI
- September 1-5, 2022 - Sheboygan County Fair - shebcofair.com
- August 3-7, 2022 - Ozaukee County Fair - ozaukeecountyfair.com
- July 20-24, 2022 - Waukesha County Fair - waukeshacountyfair.com
- April 8-9, 2022 - Wisconsin Home School Conference - homewi.school
- November 10-11, 2021 - Ozaukee Christian School - ozaukeechristian.org
- August 9, 2021 - Kewaskum House of Prayer - Biblical Creation Group
- July 28 - August 1, 2021 - Ozaukee County Fair - ozaukeecountyfair.com
- July 21-25, 2021 - Waukesha County Fair - waukeshacountyfair.com
As you enter the Genesis Walk Museum you will first come to the Hall of Questions. Many of us wonder: Does God really exist? How did Noah get all the animals on the ark? Is evolution true? Did God use evolution? If God is good, why do we suffer? Why do people around the world look different? What happened to the dinosaurs?
Moving forward you will enter the Creation Room. Here you will watch a 6 minute video of what occurred in Creation Week. There will be 7 colorful, creative posters giving details of each day. Throughout all this will be displays pointing to the Everlasting God!
As you leave the "very good" creation week you will view the timeline of history from Adam to Christ. Paradise was lost when Adam and Eve sinned, but God provided a sacrifice to cover them. The world continued to spiral into wickedness demonstrated by Cain and Able. The world was so wicked God sent the judgment of a worldwide flood, but God provided an ark to save all who believed. God told Noah the rainbow was a promise there would never again be a worldwide flood. God scattered the languages at the Tower of Babel. God provides a sacrifice for Abraham. The blood of the Passover lamb saves all who believed.
The museum is full of observational science that answers your questions and confirms the Bible is true. What about the supposed ape-men? Why do animals look similar? Is natural selection biblical? When does life begin? Is there design in DNA? What is the difference between a species and a kind? How old is the Earth? How do fossils form? Is there evidence for a worldwide flood? Does the geologic column show evolution? Does the Bible talk about dinosaurs? When did the dinosaurs live?